new york dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KazaloPortalLatest imagesIščiRegistriraj sePrijava
Oglaševanje
Oglaševanje
Z spodnjo pasico nas lahko
oglašuješ tudi ti na svojem forumu!
that should be me holding your hand, that should be me making you laugh...♥ Newyork-pasica
-----------
that should be me holding your hand, that should be me making you laugh...♥ LAHOLLYWOODPASICA
that should be me holding your hand, that should be me making you laugh...♥ La
that should be me holding your hand, that should be me making you laugh...♥ PASICA31
that should be me holding your hand, that should be me making you laugh...♥ Tumblrlqqbojvgaq1r27wxfo
that should be me holding your hand, that should be me making you laugh...♥ Agirls

that should be me holding your hand, that should be me making you laugh...♥ Pasica
The bosses
» Selena Gomez

» Adrian Ivaškov

» Rose Hathaway

» Jason McCann

Current Party

still in progres.

that should be me holding your hand, that should be me making you laugh...♥

Go down 
AvtorSporočilo
Justin Bieber
» growing up
» growing up
Justin Bieber

prispevki : 74
z vami sem od : 28/08/2011
place : New york dream.
humor : TFFW. xD

that should be me holding your hand, that should be me making you laugh...♥ Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: that should be me holding your hand, that should be me making you laugh...♥   that should be me holding your hand, that should be me making you laugh...♥ EmptyPon 29 Avg 2011, 11:11

# b a n n e r j i

Tukaj so donacije - bannerje.
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Justin Bieber
» growing up
» growing up
Justin Bieber

that should be me holding your hand, that should be me making you laugh...♥ Empty
ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: that should be me holding your hand, that should be me making you laugh...♥   that should be me holding your hand, that should be me making you laugh...♥ EmptyPon 29 Avg 2011, 11:37

that should be me holding your hand, that should be me making you laugh...♥ Blake

that should be me holding your hand, that should be me making you laugh...♥ Chloe-king

that should be me holding your hand, that should be me making you laugh...♥ Rupert

that should be me holding your hand, that should be me making you laugh...♥ Shake-it-up-banner

that should be me holding your hand, that should be me making you laugh...♥ Rihannabanner

that should be me holding your hand, that should be me making you laugh...♥ Voldemortbanner2

that should be me holding your hand, that should be me making you laugh...♥ Johnnybanner

that should be me holding your hand, that should be me making you laugh...♥ Tomevanna

that should be me holding your hand, that should be me making you laugh...♥ Olsen

that should be me holding your hand, that should be me making you laugh...♥ Zac-efron

that should be me holding your hand, that should be me making you laugh...♥ Leigh

that should be me holding your hand, that should be me making you laugh...♥ Bannercek
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Justin Bieber
» growing up
» growing up
Justin Bieber

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: that should be me holding your hand, that should be me making you laugh...♥   that should be me holding your hand, that should be me making you laugh...♥ EmptyPon 29 Avg 2011, 11:38

Lucy Hale
that should be me holding your hand, that should be me making you laugh...♥ Banner%20aria1
Spoiler:
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Justin Bieber
» growing up
» growing up
Justin Bieber

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: that should be me holding your hand, that should be me making you laugh...♥   that should be me holding your hand, that should be me making you laugh...♥ EmptyPon 29 Avg 2011, 11:38

lison DiLaurentis a.k.a Sasha Pieterse ♥

that should be me holding your hand, that should be me making you laugh...♥ Alisonbanner

that should be me holding your hand, that should be me making you laugh...♥ Alison
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Justin Bieber
» growing up
» growing up
Justin Bieber

Tom Felton
that should be me holding your hand, that should be me making you laugh...♥ Tomfeltonbanner
Za izziv je bil :D
Nazaj na vrh Go down
Sponsored content

ObjavljaNaslov sporočila: Re: that should be me holding your hand, that should be me making you laugh...♥   that should be me holding your hand, that should be me making you laugh...♥ Empty

Nazaj na vrh Go down

that should be me holding your hand, that should be me making you laugh...♥
Nazaj na vrh 
Stran 1 od 1

Permissions in this forum:Ne, ne moreš odgovarjati na teme v tem forumu
new york dream :: One day when the sky is falling, I’ll be standing right next to you...♥-
Pojdi na: